Comment wafersaw SNF 2004-11-03 09:44:27: Y-offset

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 3 09:44:27 PST 2004

Hi!
I was just training today and the Y-offset adjustment didn't seem...  right...  It worked great the second time around, but in light of Pradeep's problem yesterday, I'm a little concerned.  I don't have time to check it out today, but will do so tomorrow.  Please be aware that there might be a problem and try doing a few cuts on test wafers before committing your device wafers.  Let me know if you have any problems (and please provide as much detail as you can.)
Thanks,
Mary