Comment wafersaw SNF 2005-01-16 20:11:30: Worked well for me...

sjo at snf.stanford.edu sjo at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Jan 16 20:11:30 PST 2005

It seems to have worked well for me. I extensively used autocut and didn't run into any particular problems. Key is to really align to the nearest street (closest to wherever the saw parks the reticle) when the saw asks for it, and not to the 1st or last street near the edge. If instead you do go to the street closest to the wafer edge in that moment, you get huge Y-offset errors. I also set my wafer diameter to 115 (or 120mm?), and that seems to work fine.