Comment wafersaw SNF 2005-06-23 18:49:46: Camera/Monitor issue

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 24 07:38:51 PDT 2005

Yes, I agree.  Sorry, a couple of us had been looking into this, but
perhaps not as diligently as we should.  (The one we have is ancient and
the interface is old, so can't easily be upgraded to a modern one -- and
heck, where can you find a B&W monitor these days??)  My apologies --
I'll follow up with the others.

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.