Problem wafersaw SNF 2005-05-06 12:50:29: system froze about 2/3 cutting

parco at snf.stanford.edu parco at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 6 12:50:30 PDT 2005

system froze about 2/3 of cutting completion;  (started first>>>)index 2 cuts completed but index 1 cut up to 2/3.  It hang up at the normal spot of dicing in the upper right hand corner.  I tried to reset and hit stop & emergency stop several times to reboot.  No success!!!  Followed proper instruction of dicing pyrex glass.
I have removed everything and placed back silicon blade.  Sorry