Problem wafersaw SNF 2005-09-29 07:37:19: Machine resets itself -- Pressure?

mtang at mtang at
Thu Sep 29 07:37:20 PDT 2005

Ilwoong reported a problem to Maurice that the machine resets itself when you use the air gun.  Tony Parco just tells me that the machine resets itself in some combinations of using the air gun and doing the rotation between index I and index II...  He further says that the spindle stops.  Please don't use the air gun for now -- and we'll ask the maintenance fellas to look into this.