Shutdown wafersaw SNF 2006-08-21 10:37:52: Wafersaw blade stuck

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 21 10:37:53 PDT 2006

The blade flange is stuck.  We can't pull it out, but we also can't push it in all the way in order to mount it.  It's halfway.  The blade flange is one of the stainless ones, which makes this problem unusual (it generally happens on the disposable aluminum flanges.)  Someone reported on Friday afternoon that their stainless flange had gotten stuck -- I don't know if it's the same one.  If so, would it be possible to check that the bore on this flandge set is clean and smooth?