Comment wafersaw SNF 2006-02-01 15:29:02: y knob slow

shwong at snf.stanford.edu shwong at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 1 15:29:43 PST 2006

The wafer saw seems to behave strangely every once in awhile.  The y positioning knob has very slow response and sometimes doesn't move at all even on the "fast mode."  Additionally, after cutting a few lines for some reason the machine put me out to the Ultilities Screen.  I was able to continue dicing once the spindle started up again but it was strange.  Additionally, the saw blade seems to be stuck in there again.