Comment wafersaw SNF 2007-04-01 18:52:56: Autocut worked well

sjo at snf.stanford.edu sjo at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Apr 1 18:52:56 PDT 2007

Autocut worked well for me. For the 100mm wafer, I chose to forgo the circular substrate option "diameter" in favor of the rectangular X and Y street lengths of 110mm. In this mode, alignment to the "First" street is requested, which is the one closest towards the operator. Furthermore, I chose "Entry" and "Feed" speeds to be both identical and slow enough for safe entry - 2mm / sec, 15krpm, for a Pyrex/Si wafer sandwich, cut with resin blade.