Problem wafersaw SNF 2007-09-30 17:48:28: rotation stage seems stuck

ljy at snf.stanford.edu ljy at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Sep 30 17:48:30 PDT 2007

After cutting Index I, pressed Index II to cut the sample in 90 degree. And then heard some squeaking sound while the stage was rotating and it stopped on the way. On the screen, it said "theta motor stuck..." or something like that. In Index I mode, the vaccuum pin pointed toward me. Since I wasn't sure what to do, just left as it was and turned everything off. I hope some serious problem didn't occur. Thanks.