Shutdown wafersaw SNF 2008-06-06 10:53:45: No water, sprayer under repair

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 6 11:40:50 PDT 2008

The existing, slightly leaky gun is back in service and the DI water has been turned back on.
I have found and ordered some of the replacement fittings that are the part that is leaking.  This is a SMC KQ series "one touch" fitting that accepts 5/32" tubing.  Specifically, it is part number KQH03-34S.  I've ordered them from Motion Industries in Santa Clara (that is their part number 01150753) and they should be here on Tuesday, June 10.
Thanks,
John