Problem wafersaw SNF 2009-01-14 11:39:13: Low N2?

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 26 16:52:56 PST 2009

chen0622 asked me about the low Nitrogen problem.  When I looked at the switch, I realized that the black wire wasn't actually being held in place but was simply sitting against the contact.  I believe that everytime that the saw vibrates (like when returning to home or at the end of a cut) the low Nitrogen condition may happen.  In any event, I've resecured this wire and is is undergoing testing at the moment.  Does anyone know where the cover to this switch is?
Thanks,
John