Comment wafersaw SNF 2012-04-17 13:39:59: New Blade Mounting Procedures

mtang at mtang at
Tue Apr 17 13:39:59 PDT 2012

Dear wafersaw users:
It seems that the problem we had with the blade removal and the spindle are partly a result of the different blades we use.  So, to prevent this problem in the future, please observe the following:
1.  F3530 one-piece blade.  Use the BLACK spacer hub.
2.  Resinoid, manually mounted blade.  Use the LIGHT GRAY spacer hub.
There is also a new blade removal tool which might help in removing blades.
All these items, if not on mounted on the saw, are stored in the new large red tool box, labeled "Wafersaw accessories."
Instructions with photos are posted just to the right of the wafersaw.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Your SNF Staff