wafersaw shutdown

Lian Zhang lian at Stanford.EDU
Wed Apr 12 16:39:14 PDT 2000

John, Jonathan, and others,

There's a crystal shop in Ginzton Lab (across the street from CIS) where
we can have silicon, pyrex and bonded si-pyrex cut.  They charge a fee
(but I don't remember how much) and you need to wait a few days.  The shop
is in Ginzton 129.  Talk to Chris Remen (Ginzton 130 or 132?) to find
more.

Hope this helps.
Lian