post-cut clean?

Sameer Hemchand Jain sjain at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 13 14:43:46 PDT 2000

hi John,
   I generally coat my wafer with resist before I cut it .. and then strip
the resist in my own beakers... but then I do all this bcoz I have to get
the samples back into some of the machines in teh clean room.... I am not
sure what you would like to do with teh samples after you ahve cut
them. Let me know if you wnat o know more.

Sameer