Rebooted ... please use with caution.

John Shott shott at
Tue Feb 26 14:20:40 PST 2002

K+S Wafersaw Users:

I've rebooted the machine, reset the height, reset the focus, and made a
couple of test cuts ... all without incident.

Accordingly, I've removed the shutdown ... however, I have written up a
problem condition: not becuase I know of a specific problem, but because it
seems to be either flakey or delicate these days.

Please follow the operating instructions carefully and watch it's operation
carefully.  We've had reports that it does strange things at strange times.

Good luck,