Wafersaw: room access - and Blades.

Alireza Nojeh anojeh at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 14 12:50:05 PST 2004

Thanks to all the replies, I was able to access the room and get the job
done.

I also wanted to let you all know that there isn't a public-use blade on
the tool right now (I couldn't find one in the room). So you need to have
your own. You're welcome to borrow mine if you need to work during the
week-end, it's an S3030 (good for silicon). I'll leave it on the table
facing the saw with my name on it. Please let me know if you use it so
that I know its history.

Thanks again,
Ali