New wafersaw blades...

Mary Tang mtang at
Fri Apr 1 07:12:11 PST 2005

Hi everyone --

As you may know, the company that makes the wafersaw blades we've used
for years is longer making them anymore.  The supply in the stockroom is
all that is available.  However, K&S/Semitech makes comparable blades.
I've got a couple of sample blades which are comparable to the S3030
blades.  Would anyone like to try them out?  If so, please drop by and
pick one up.  Just let me know if it works for you, so we can decide
whether we should go ahead and switch over to these (not that there are
a whole lot of alternatives, I have to admit...)

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
CIS Room 136, Mail Code 4070
Stanford, CA  94305