Wafersaw: Change of shutdown procedure

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Fri Jun 3 19:24:31 PDT 2005

It should be ok to push the Emergency Stop button,
so if it's doing something funny, we need to find out why.

When you disable, it has the same effect as pushing
the emergency stop button, so I don't think changing the
procedure is going to help.

I've not seen it do anything strange since the servo repair,
so if it is, we should find out what's causing it (procedures
or hardware problem).

-Eric