Question about the wafersaw

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue May 16 16:59:26 PDT 2006

Hi Il Woong and others --

The wafersaw is UP!  It turns out that Ed Myers had seen this problem
years ago and had been told it was an EPROM problem.  On hearing this,
Cesar reset the EPROM board and it works.  Not that this makes any
sense, but now the motor is rotating in the right direction and working
fine.  So, the wafersaw is now available and working well.

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility