Question about the wafersaw

Josh Ratchford joshuar at stanford.edu
Tue May 16 17:59:57 PDT 2006

Hi Mary and wafersaw users,

I was so excited about the wafersaw being up that I decided to use it
immediately.  Things worked very well for me and I was able to dice up my
bare Si [111]wafer into 2 cm x 2 cm chips.  Unfortunately the "theta stop"
error started prompting again when I pressed unload to remove my diced
wafer.

Sorry for bearing the bad news.

Josh