Problem wafersaw SNF 2010-11-20 12:48:32: Resin blade broken

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 22 15:08:37 PST 2010

Hi all who have experienced problems with broken resinoid blades....   A
couple of questions:

1.  Are you aligning to the wafer flat or features/street near the edge
of the wafer?

2.  Are you cutting a round substrate and using "diameter" to specify
your substrate dimension?

If you answered "yes" to both, then please review section 7
(troubleshooting common problems) in the operating procedures.  If not,
please let me know when you next plan to use the system as I'd like to
work with you.

Thanks,

Mary

--