Problem wbdiff SNF 2006-11-18 00:07:14: Water leak ...

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Nov 18 00:07:15 PST 2006

Work control called at about 9:30 tonight wiht a lab leak alarm.
I didn't get it until about 11:30 .... by that time, when I got in, Eric P had silenced the alarm reading 097.  There appears to be 1-2 liters of water under wbdiff, but it is not obvious from where it is coming.  I put down some more absorbent and tested for pH.  It seems neutral ... at least where I could reach.  We've got a clear leak .... at least under some circumstances.  Now we just need to find from where.
Thanks,
John