Problem wbdiff SNF 2011-09-01 18:04:39: Extra DIFF cassette w/o a box....

bchui at snf.stanford.edu bchui at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 1 18:04:39 PDT 2011

After finishing my wafer clean at wbdiff, I found that I couldn't find an empty DIFF box to return the cassette to.  I looked in every box and found that the enclosed cassette in each box had no COLORED button (i.e. seemingly OK).  However, upon closer inspection I noticed that one of the cassettes had no button at all.  At the same time, I noticed that there's an extra empty ETCH box by wbnonmetal.  I wonder if the yellow button fell off an ETCH cassette and someone mistook it for a DIFF cassette and put it in the wrong box.