Problem wbdiff SNF 2012-09-13 11:36:58: low liquid level alarm around 30~40C

popomoo at snf.stanford.edu popomoo at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:16:55 PST 2013

I also had the problem of low liquid level alarm.
After I changed the chemical, I turned on the heater.
It was ok at first for a couple of minutes.
Around 31C, the low liquid level (LLL) alarm was on, and the heater was stopped.
After 1~2 minutes, the LLL alarm was off. I turned on the heater again.
After about 1 minute, the LLL alarm was on, but the bath temperature increased a little bit.
After 1~2 minutes, the LLL alarm was off. I turned on the heater again.
The bath temperature increased a little bit.
After about 1 minute, the LLL alarm was on.
After 1~2 minutes, the LLL alarm was off. I turned on the heater again.
The bath temperature increased a little bit more.
So, I kept doing this stupid job for a while.
And, when the bath temperature was over about 43C, the LLL alarm was off and it kept silent.
Now, I'm using it happily.