Comment wbdiff SNF 2012-10-22 20:46:32: my wafer broke during processing (not related to the wafer piece in the BOE bath reported by popomoo)

raisul at snf.stanford.edu raisul at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:16:55 PST 2013

Today when I was carrying the cassette to HF bath the cassette accidentally collided with the cassette holder kept in the middle of the wet bench. Two of my wafers broke. I disposed the broken pieces and cleared the spot with water and N2 gun. This happened after popomoo reported two broken Si piece in BOE bath. I also saw those pieces. But those pieces were not mine. I removed the broken pieces that I caused. I am sorry to report this incident to let everyone know.