Exclusive use of wbdiff on Monday, April 17

Sharleen Beckwith beckwith at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 7 14:09:03 PDT 2000

Folks:

OK. We are going to try this again.

On April 17th I have reserved the bench starting at 7 am. The hot pots will
need to be drained and fresh solutions will need to be added. I will need
exclusive use of the bench until my wafers are cleaned. People can use the
acid baths and dump rinsers after my last cassette comes out, but not
during my cleaning process. I will have two cassettes of wafers. Please let
me know if this presents a problem for anyone.

Sharleen