cancelled reservation for early Monday morning

Sharleen Beckwith beckwith at
Fri Apr 14 17:56:56 PDT 2000


I apologize for having to cancel yet again. The gryphon is still not up to
speed and we decided it would be better if we knew for absolute certainty
we would be able to use it.

We will try again for Monday April 24.


More information about the wbdiff mailing list