6:1 pot on wbdiff decontaminated using HCl/H2O2.

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Sat Nov 11 17:10:49 PST 2000

Hi All,

	I found a note on the bench this AM that the 6:1 pot had not
yet been decontaminated.   It was empty.  So while I changed
the other chemicals, I heavily rinsed it, filled with HCl/H2O2,
let it sit, drained, and rinsed and filled w/ DI, drained, ec,
and finally refilled with 6:1.
	I left a note to this effect on the bench.  I hope this
procedure is correct, as we've used this before in these cases.
I didn't use this pot after changing, so if there's