Overnight reservation for changing chemicals

Chi On Chui chion at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 12 10:23:40 PDT 2001

Hi,

We are going to do a critical cleaning for our experiment. So we need
to change ALL chemicals in the diffusion wetbench by tomorrow morning at
around 6:30am. Therefore, we have reserved the bench from 12:00am till 8am
to allow enough time for the sulphuric acid tank to cool down.

The bench will stay enabled by Amol overnight but please don't use it.
Please turn the heaters off when you finish using the bench by tonight.

If that would conflict your work, please call us at:

	Chi On (650)725-3612/(650)703-1910, or
	Amol (650)725-3608/(650)498-0955

Thanks for your cooperation.

/Chi On and Amol

Chi On Chui
Research Assistant, Department of Electrical Engineering
Center for Integrated Systems 014, Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305
Tel:  (650)725-3612(o), (650)703-1910(c)
URLs: http://www.stanford.edu/~chion