Spin rinse dryer

Jim Haydon jhaydon at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 8 15:13:10 PDT 2001

To all:

The spin rinse dryer at WBDIFF is still not operating as it should and
will probably not get above 14 meg ohms. I believe the problem is with
the nitrogen delivery system and I am currently working on a remedy. I
hope to have the parts I need to fix it by the early part of next week.
Until then you will have to run the rinse /dry cycle either a couple of
times or for a longer period on the rinse cycle, but I don't think more
than 5 or 6 minutes will improve things.

Jim