WBMETAL/WBDIFF: Please clean up

Nabeel Ibrahim ibrahim at stanford.edu
Sun Oct 14 09:37:45 PDT 2001

Who in the hell left wbmetal in such a disasterous state?  There were white
crystals and some mysterious liquid (hopefully just water) all over the bench
top.  In addition, boxes were all over the place.  This is a shared lab and
it really ticks me off that some people still don't understand the concept
of cleaning up after themselves.

On top of that, I also noticed that someone left a chemical cart with H2O2
sitting in front of wbdiff.  It really doesn't require much effort to return
the cart to the storage cabinet area once you are done with it.

N.