reserved from 6 am - 8 am Wed. 10 Sept.

Sharleen Beckwith beckwith at cis.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 8 10:52:20 PDT 2003

Hello fellow wbdiff bench users:

We will need to do a one time special clean at wbdiff on Wed. morning,
which means no one else will be able to use the bench at that time.

If this is a problem for you please let me know so we can reschedule
our work.

Thanks.

Sharleen
--
Bush "calls his biggest fundraisers Rangers and Pioneers.

But today, we stand together with thousands
in Burlington, Vermont and tens of thousands more,
standing with us right now in every state in this nation.
And we call ourselves, simply, Americans."

Howard Dean, M. D., June 23, 2003
http://www.deanforamerica.com/