wbdiff temperature settings

Sarves Verma sarves at stanford.edu
Sun May 28 09:18:37 PDT 2006

Well I worked yesterday morning and evening too, the sulphuric acid one's
temperature was going upto 75C(and not 60C, the usual temp being 90C),
however the higher limit of H2O2/HCl has been fixed to 60C (the normal
being 70C)

Also, the time settings have been changed to 0.2 seconds which also cant be
changed.