Spin dryer requires bench enabled

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jul 24 13:44:44 PDT 2008

Just curious, was any test done to verify that this won't impact
the cleanliness of our clean device processes?  IE:  Was it
done to the rigor of a typical (user) specmat request?

If the SRD was designed to flow N2, it must have been done for
a reason, much like the dump-rinsers are designed to flush
periodically when idle.