WBGaAs connected to Coral

Uli Thumser uli at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 13 17:12:00 PST 2002

Wet Bench GaAs users:

We connected the wet bench GaAs to Coral. The bench is now divided into
two sections: wet bench GaAs hot plate left = wbgaas-hpl and wet bench
GaAs hot plate right = wbgaas-hpr. If you wish to use the left hot plate
or the left DI-water you have to enable wbgaas-hpl and push the
POWER/RESET button (the POWER/RESET button times out after two hours).
If you need the right DI water  you have to enable wbgaas-hpr and push
the POWER/RESET button (the POWER/RESET button times out after two
hours). If you are going to use the aspirator you enable either
wbgaas-hpl or wbgaas-hpr, push the ASPIRATOR/RESET button (times out
after two minutes) and the aspirator button.

Everyone qualified on wbgaascl is now listed on wbgaas-hpl and
wbgaas-hpr.

If you have questions please ask Jim Haydon or me,

Uli

--
Uli Thumser
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility