[wbgaas-hpl] chemical issue

Uli Thumser uthumser at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 26 08:56:38 PDT 2013

Hi All,

  Did you use the Wright or Au etchant, or have you seen somebody else
using one of them?
One labmember stores her own bottle of EKC-265 in the chemical
passthrough. Yesterday morning, she realized the color of the liquid
changed
from clear to dark brown. Last time she used it was March 15, the liquid
was still clear.
I am assuming somebody poured by accident Au or Wright etchant in her
bottle instead of a hazardous waste bottle, but maybe something else
happened.
Please let me know if you know anything about this incident.

Thank you,
Uli