PRS1000 Alert: Please conserve!

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 29 16:21:54 PDT 2012

To users of wbmetal,wbgen2, wbgeneral and wbgaas:

Our chemical distributor informs us that our regular allotment of
PRS1000 will be delayed by a few weeks.  We are trying to find stock
elsewhere, but it seems to be a problem with manufacturer so little luck
so far.  Please, please conserve your use of PRS1000 as our supplies are
very low.

- Do not drain/change the shared PRS1000 baths unless OK'ed by staff.
- At general wet benches, use PRX-127 if your process allows.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience --

Your SNF Staff

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility