personal labware cleanup

Uli Thumser uli at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 6 15:06:46 PST 2006

Hi All,

Please help me cleaning up the shelf where you store your personal labware.
All personal labware must be labeled with your CORAL login and the
current date. Any labware which is not labeled with the current date may
be removed by the end of next week. If you can't come into the lab,
email me and I label your beaker. Some items are labeled only with a
group name (like Saraswat/Solgard/Woo). I don't know if they are still
in use. Please label them with the group name and your CORAL login.

Thank you,
Uli

--
Uli Thumser