Extra screws for AMMT wet edge holder?

Dennis Nordlund nordlund at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 5 16:42:46 PST 2007

Hi,

We have a wet edge ready to go, except that we cannot find the screws to
our AMMT wet edge holder. If you are willing to lend your wet edge holder
screws to us, we would be extremely grateful. Please give me or Ira Waluyo
a call on our cell phones

1.650.451.8325 Dennis
1.650.575.0322 Ira

Thank you,

Dennis

PS. We are also waiting for a wet edge holder replacement kit, and would
be happy to give you a spare of something you need as a thank you, or buy
you something from the store. DS.

Dennis Nordlund, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory (SSRL)
2575 Sand Hill Road MS69, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
+1 (650) 926 3112 [office]
+1 (650) 926 4100 [fax]
+1 (650) 451 8325 [cell]