Pay Attention!

Nancy Latta latta at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 26 09:31:41 PST 2002

Folks,

We all need to be more diligent in paying attention to the chmeical
transfer carts.  Twice now I have come into the lab and found the carts in
their not-in-use positions loaded with bottles and obviously abandoned.

Additionally, this morning I found a pyrex beaker marked 'magnetic metals'
in one of the slots.  It is covered with crystals from an unknown chemical
and was still wet.

Please please please pay attention to making sure *all* that materials are
out of the carts before you leave them for the next labmember.

Who knows, the injury you prevent may be your own....

				Nancy