Unlabeled bottle at wbgeneral

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 13 10:58:33 PST 2006

OK, WHO LEFT THE UNLABELED BOTTLE AT WBGENERAL???!!!???!  It's a plastic
bottle with a vague label of "70% HCl" and probably left over this
weekend.  Whomever is responsible:   REMOVE IT AND DISPOSE OF IT
PROPERLY NOW!!!!

Now, do I have to remind you how this is completely against safety
policy at SNF?  Do I have to remind you that no personal chemicals
should be stored at the wet stations?  All personal chemicals must have
a yellow label, complete with owner/contact information as well as a
description of contents?

Whomever is responsible should remove it NOW and make sure to read and
understand chemicals safety handling policies.  If anyone has
information as to the identity of this offender, let me know (we'll keep
it confidential.)  If the responsible person takes care of this now,
we'll call it quits.  If I have to chase this person down, I will expect
several hours of community service in support of wbgeneral.

Mad-eye Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility