Comment wbgen-hpr SNF 2008-06-09 11:36:54: hot plate limit switch

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 9 11:36:54 PDT 2008

I would just like to chime in on the limit switch.  I regularly run RCA cleans at wbgenhpr, and I need to set the limit switch to 6 to get my RCA bath up to 80-85C.  If my temp is much lower than this, my wafers have poor fusion bonding, which is the process step that follows my RCA clean.  I fear that setting the limit on the existing hot plate lower will be detrimental to my bonding process.  Perhaps a digitally contolled hot plate would be the long term fix.