[Fwd: HELP!]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 3 16:06:34 PST 2002

wbdiff and wbsilicide users:

I'm forwarding this note to you, because just after I sent it out,
someone replied that he had noticed this unlabeled bottle in the HCl
compartment on Monday morning, and it was full.  As you can see from
this note, by the time it was noted Monday night, it was nearly empty...

So, someone clearly used a lot of this stuff during the day -- and I'm
just a tad concerned that it may have been used by an unwitting wbdiff
or wbsilicide user who assumed this was HCl.  And of course, we don't
really know whether it's HCl, because it's Not Labeled.   But, of
course, no one would have used it, because all qualified wbdiff and
wbsilicide users Always Check the Bottle Labels before using chemicals.
Right?

By the way, if any of you is the person responsible for this bottle, I
extend this one-time only amnesty offer to you... Please take care of
it... so I don't have to...

Thanks,

Mary

--