Shutdown wbgen2-hp SNF 2006-04-06 18:55:02: Water leak ...

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 6 18:55:03 PDT 2006

I got a call from work control this evening at 6:30 p.m. about a Lab Leak Detector alarm.  The TraceTek is showing a reading of 14 that places in in fingerwall 2 behind wbgen2.  Sure enough, there is liquid on the floor (roughly 100-300 ml).  I didn't check the pH of it.  The only source of dripping that I can see is on DI water valve number 3 underneath the bench on the shelf on the right.  That leakage rate, however, doesn't seem high enough to explain everything.
Thanks,
John