wbgen2 Potential Contamination/Safety Issue

Raja Jain jrjain at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 11 11:01:00 PDT 2009

Hi wbgen2 users,

Last night, I noticed that the last user had left wipes all over the bench
(same level as the chemicals), some of which were being pulled back
towards/into the PRS/PRX bath by the exhaust.  We should probably use a
little more care here and clean up after ourselves (leave the bench clear),
since this is a contamination issue (and a potential safety hazard with
people trying to retrieve wipes soaked in chemicals).

Thanks,

Raja

Jinendra Raja Jain

PhD Candidate

Stanford University, Department of Electrical Engineering

Allen Center for Integrated Systems

420 Via Palou

Stanford, CA 94305

(650) 248-0770