Apology for reservation mismanagement

Linda Whittelsey linda at siverta.com
Sat Aug 28 12:38:18 PDT 2004

I would like to publicly apologize to fellow lab
member bashar for not removing my saturday afternoon
reservations for the two hot plates at wbgeneral in a
timely fashion.   I was negligent for not removing the
reservations once it was apparent to me that I would
not need the extra time to rework my wafers through
chemical clean. I deeply regret any inconvenience that
fellow lab member bashar experienced due to my poor
reservation management. It was inconsiderate and
unacceptable, and I will strive to better manage my
reservation scheduling.

Linda W.