Unknown chemical at wbgeneral

Yoav Banin yoavb at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 8 20:15:10 PDT 2005

Hi,

When I arrived at the bench at about 3:00pm, I saw the beaker with a pair of
tweezers in it in the sink.

I had been using the bench from about 3:00 or 3:30pm until about 6:00pm or
6:30pm.  During that time, I stepped away from the bench for a little
while.  While I was away, I saw someone else working at the bench.  When I
came back to the bench to put away all my stuff, I saw it on the bench
without the tweezers.  I thought it may have belonged to the person who had
been working at the bench before.

Yoav