Problem wbmetal SNF 2012-07-06 14:02:18: wafers sticking badly in SRD

grahamab at snf.stanford.edu grahamab at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 6 14:02:19 PDT 2012

first, the SRD time is unnecessarily long.  I think it's nearly 20min if not more to completion.
the bigger problem is that wafers are sticking quite badly to the teflon coated rods in the SRD.  I had to physically push each wafer back down before removing the cassette, with most wafers requiring more than a gentle tap, but instead enough force to cause me concern for any fragile wafers.