Teflon lid to PRX-127 removed!

Nancy Latta latta at snf.stanford.edu
Thu May 3 12:23:54 PDT 2001

Folks,

In an effort to eliminate another potential hazard, I have removed the
teflon cover to the PRX-127 hotpot.  It is not required.  In fact, it
owes it's existence to an oversight on our behalf; a chemical we once
used in that bath, Ecostrip, did need a cover, but other chemicals that
replaced the Ecostrip haven't.  We are talking circa 1985 here....

A concern was recently raised over the difficulty in removing the cover
because of the small handle.  It was feared that the cover could be
dropped into the PRX-127 or the PRS-1000 hotpots.  Hence, it has been
removed.

				Nancy