[Fwd: Weekend chemical use rate critical]

Uli Thumser uli at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 23 17:28:06 PDT 2003

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Weekend chemical use rate critical
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:06:34 -0700
From: Dick Crane <rcrane at snf.stanford.edu>
To: wbdiff at snf.stanford.edu,
wbnonmetal at snf.stanford.edu,wbsilicide at snf.stanford.edu,
wbgaashpr at snf.stanford.edu,wbgenctb at snf.stanford.edu

Wet bench users,

In the last few weeks, the fab has experienced a higher than normal
usage of H2O2, HCl and Sulfuric. On a few occasions the fab ran out of
H2O2 over the weekend. As we approach a three day weekend (with most
staff members out of town), please help to conserve chemicals by
observing the bath changeout schedules as listed in the logbooks. Due to
operating permit restrictions, I can not stock more chemicals outside of
the passthru. Always check for an adequate volume of replacement
chemicals prior to draining the pots. In addition, we are down to three
bottles of 20:1 BOE  this weekend. The next shipment is due in Tuesday.

Thanks for help and a good, long weekend,

Dick